Call for Applicants:
The Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence
You are a postdoctoral researcher in the field of artificial intelligence and you want to connect with Germany's leading research groups?
The Postdoc-NeT-AI offers you the opportunity to participate in one week of on-site visits to leading universities, research institutes and companies; including in depth discussions and networking opportunities. Apply now to this year's tour until 16 August 2020 (midnight CET).
You can find the program of the 11/2020 Tour at
Applicants should have:
- An outstanding scientific track record with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning (preferably connected to one of the research areas of the host institutions);
- Obtained a PhD/doctorate before the tour but no longer than 5 years ago (exceptions can only be made if justified by outstanding achievements);
- Not been living in Germany or affiliated with a German institution within the previous 12 months;
- Drive, determination and a willingness to play a role in shaping the future.
- Coverage of all programme-related costs in Germany (accommodation, domestic travel, most meals);
- A lump sum travel allowance (based on country of origin) if such costs are not covered by a third party;
- The opportunity to combine the tour participation with additional networking activities in Germany - and guidance in identifying relevant contacts.
For more information on the project and application please visit us at daad.de/ainet.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.